Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Western Railway intends to hire suitable candidates for the 3591 Apprentices posts in the organization. The due date for the application in online mode is 24/06/2021. Make sure that you have applied for the post by this date to avoid the chances of a rush on the website.
Look at the details in the para below to get the complete information on recruitment.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Western Railway|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||24 June 2021|
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who want to grab the Apprentice post under this recruitment must have done 10th (50% score) with ITI from the certified issued affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
Age Criteria: The age limit required for the applicants is 15 to 24 years taken on 24/06/2021.
- Relaxation will be given by 05 years to SC/ST and 03 years to OBC. For PwD – 10 years.
- Ex-Servicemen are also included and they will get benefits as per WR norms.
Application Fee: General & OBC candidates will pay Rs. 100/- although, SC/ST/PWD/Women applicants are exempted.
Pay Scale: The candidate will enjoy an adequate package as per the norms of the Apprentices Act 1961.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Merit List prepared as per the academic performance of the applicant. At the time of joining, the selected candidates must produce a medical fitness certificate.
Important Details Regarding Western Railway Recruitment 2021–
The process of online application for Apprentice in Western Railway will commence from 25th May 2021 which will continue till 24th June 2021.
How To Apply Online For Western Railway Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must go to the website of Western Railway and then check in the notification whether he/she is eligible for the post or not.
- Then, fill up the personal details, academic details, and other details in the form carefully.
- Now, upload the scanned certificate of age, caste, educational degrees, Income Certificate (only for EWS), Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate with the colored photograph and the signature.
- Pay the fee through a debit card/credit card or net banking.
- At last, confirm that the details filled are correct and submit the application
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: E-mail/Mobile entered by the candidate in the application form must be valid and active because all future communications will be made through it.