TATA Motors Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company Limited (TELCO) a renowned industry manufacturing of cars and automobiles across the world require the youth to apply for 2545 posts of Drivers, Technicians, Mechanics, and Engineering posts. The pupils keen on applying should visit the official website of TATA motors. Continue reading the text below to know about the required information for hiring.
TATA Motors Recruitment Overview:
|Name of the Organization||TATA Motors Official|
|Name of the Job||Drivers, Technicians, Mechanical job, and Engineering post|
|Number of vacancies||2545|
|Last Date to apply||To be announced soon|
TATA Motors Official Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Organizations’ Name: TATA Motors Official
- Fitter – 450
- Driver – 150
- Grinder – 30
- Turner – 150
- Miller – 160
- Welder – 400
- Painter – 150
- Electrician – 25
- Tool Maker – 40
- Core Finisher – 25
- Electronic Tester – 20
- Auto Mechanic – 750
- Sheet Metal Worker – 80
- Assistant Materials – 100
- Mill Wright Mechanic – 15
Due Date for application: To be out soon
Qualification required: The individual seeking work should have ITI/Diploma in Engineering /Graduation /MBA from a registered institution.
Selection Process: The individual is needed to clear various rounds before being qualified for the position that is the Written Test, Skills Assessment, and Personal interview.
Salary package: The individuals selected will be presented with a salary package.
Age required: The age of the individual should be above 18 years and an additional relaxation for reserved candidates may be available as per the rules.
Official Website: www.tatamotors.com
The application process for TATA Motors Official Recruitment:
- Go to the official website of TATA Motors and visit the recruitment link.
- Fill the application form with detailed information about yourself.
- Upload all the documents that need to be attached along with the application in the required size and format.
- Make the payment of the fees if required by the company.
- In the end, give the form before the deadline.
- An incomplete application will be subjected to rejection.