Registration Dept. Goa issued the notification on their official website regarding the 39 vacancies of the LDC & MTS post. The applicants interested in applying for the post can read out all the notification guidelines and then apply for it. The portal for submitting the application form is open on the 9th July 2021 and closed on the 23rd July 2021. View out the full details below and then apply for the post.
Registration Dept. Goa Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Registration Dept. Goa|
|Posts Name||LDC & MTS|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23.07.2021|
Registration Dept. Goa Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|MTS-Multi Tasking Staff||22|
|LDC-Lower Division Clerk||17|
Nominees clear their Matrics/10+2/ITI/Diploma from the accredited board/university or institution can apply for the vacancy.
The maximum age to apply for these posts is 45 years of age. Applicants up to the age of 45 years can apply for the post.
No details related to the application fees are mentioned under the notification.
- MTS-Multi Tasking Staff: Level-01
- LDC-Lower Division Clerk: Level-02
The organization will take the written test and skill test for the selection of the applicants.
Official Website: Open the organization’s official website @https://www.goa.gov.in/ for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For Registration Dept. Goa Recruitment 2021
- Go to the organization’s official website @https://www.goa.gov.in/ and check out the notification from there.
- Complete the registration process and mention all other details in the application form regarding the qualification, phone number, age, and more.
- Then upload all other important docs like education qualification, signature, and photo.
- Next is to make the submission of the application form and save it for future use.
Important Links to Consider for Registration Dept. Goa Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||View Here|
|Official Notification||View Here|
|Apply Online||View Here|
Note: Carefully read out all the instructions and guidelines to apply for the post.